Thursday, September 16, 2004

 

Why a blog (web log) and not an ezine (electronic newsletter)

Writing to you on this beautiful, summerlike September morning.
I have been asked recently why I don't have an ezine. I had planned in the past to have an ezine like a large number of coaches do. For a variety of reasons (excuses), like I am not very literate in technical stuff, not enough time, etc. I postponed it. And I am glad I did. I receive an enormous amount of email and I usually don't have time to read a lot of it, especially ezines and other information and I believe it's the same for most of you. It's a lot easier for me to write this blog. It's very informal. I write it spontaneously, with very little editing. I write from the heart, usually relating it to something that's happening in my life. With the weblog, you can choose the time you want to read something informative. Maybe when you are stressed at work and need a short break. Maybe when you have some free time during the evening or even if you can't sleep at night (I will in fact post something about sleep hygiene). It's always available, when you need it most.
Today I want to share another great resource: http://www.authentichappiness.org. There is a lot of good information and a number of online fun (although long) tests.
Enjoy

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.
The coach who wants to change the world,
One Man at a Time

http://www.canadascoach.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?