Thursday, October 07, 2004

 

I can't imagine

I can't imagine what I would be doing right now if I had not taken the risks I did ten, twenty years ago. I just can't imagine how I would be if I had settled for the boring government job I was growing to hate. I can't imagine how I would be if I had chosen security over life and learning. I can't imagine who I would be if I had not dared to dream that there was something more. If I had not belived in my possibilities.
I was interviewed recently for an article on coaching that will appear in the Ottawa Sun early in November. The journalist sent a photographer and there I was this morning, in a picture where I look like I am on top of the world. When I saw it, I actually felt that WOW! Just like in the commercial, I felt like saying, "you've come a long way, baby." Security is nice but nothing beats the natural high of spreading your own wings and flying where you never thought you could. Beating fear and finding freedom much higher than I ever imagined.

Marguerite Tennier,
The coach who wants to change the world,
One Man at a Time

http://www.canadascoach.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?