Friday, July 08, 2005

 

What's really important?

Hello everyone: I have been away from my computer in the past few weeks attending to important stuff in my life - selling a home and finding new accommodation - the latter having happened yesterday. I am happy to report I have found what I was looking for, making me a stronger believer in the power of attraction.

Yesterday was also the day of the terrorist attacks in London, reminding all of us of the fragility of life - I am quite certain that most of us thought of our loved ones and gave thanks that they were safe. It also put in perspective my worries about finding the right home.

Whether in business or personal life, it's often tempting to react to real or perceived emergencies while the important stuff goes undone. Reacting gives adrenaline and the illusion that we are important.

Coaching challenge: Do you react and feel important because you are rushing from one fire to the next or do you attend to what is really important? Not everything is a question of life or death - by all means, rush to the hospital if you break a leg, but make sure not everything is a ten in your list of priorities.

Have a great weekend, sorting the priorities


Your coach
Marguerite Tennier

http://www.canadascoach.com

http://www.probonocoachingcanada.com



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?