Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

The Unmistakable Touch of Grace by Cheryl Richardson

The latest book by Cheryl Richardson. I bought it yesterday and I just can't seem to put it down. From a quick reading of the first chapters I understand that for Cheryl, grace is, among other things, what or whom the Divine puts on our path and how it can change our life, but only if we are quiet and conscious enough to hear and see.

Cheryl leads us on an intimate voyage into her world and the world of the men and women who have shared their experience of Grace in their life.

This book is for you if like me you have started on a more spiritually centered life path or are looking at doing so.

NOTE: If you live in the Ottawa area, I want to announce that starting in February I will start a monthly gathering for women who are ready to take their life or their career to the next level, based on the Life Makeover model of Cheryl Richardson and I will also include some work around the Fearless Living principles. This will take place every third Thursday of the month, from 7 to 8 p., at the Routhier Community Centre, Guigues St, corner of Cumberland St., in the market area. First gathering: February 16.

Your coach
Marguerite

http://www.canadascoach.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?