Sunday, February 12, 2006

 

Transitioning to Fearless Living

As I celebrated another great birthday today, I took some time to reflect and look at the balance sheet of my life and I am happy to report that the pluses are far greater than the minuses. All the work has paid off. More peace of mind, more joy, more passion, and feeling beautiful inside and out. I reviewed in my mind the three or four life changing decisions I made. In retrospect, I see that I followed my intuition for all the major choices that have brought me to being able to share the results with you today.
Does fear still show up? Well, sometimes and I hope it continues because it's the sign that I am continuing to risk and move outside of my comfort zone. As long as we have goals and dreams, we will have to take risks to realize them and this is what makes the journey both scary and tremendously exciting.

Are you listening to your intuition?

Valentine's Day is around the corner. Remember to do something for you on that day.

Your ooach
Marguerite

http://www.canadascoach.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?