Thursday, June 01, 2006

 
Hello again: I have been quiet in my writing activities in the recent month as I explored other areas of my work and registered a business name that tells more clearly what I do. In Canada, specifically in Ontario, you can do business under your own name without registering it witht the government. However, if you even add one word, like Coaching, it needs to be registered.

I will from now on do business under the name: Wild Wellness and Confidence Coaching - Your Inner Lion Queen Transform-Action.

Are you thinking about making some changes? Are you moving forward or do you find yourself in circular thinking - getting back to square one and not seeing any way out? If so, you may need to strengthen your Personal Foundation. Some ways to strengthen your personal foundation include to clarify your needs and your values and committing to finding ways to get your needs met and to live by your values. Other areas of Personal foundation include making space and time, taking better care of yourself and learning to set limits.

This kind of inner work allows you to gain the confidence to make the changes you have been thinking about. This is the kind of coaching I offer - also called developmental coaching, as opposed to simply making superficial changes.

Curious? Email me for more no-obligation information. marguerite@canadascoach.com

Your coach

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.
http://www.canadascoach.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?