Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

Go at your own pace

I just spent five glorious, even if rainy, days at my timeshare condo in Club Intrawest in Mont-Tremblant. My unit faced the golf course and three days in a row, I had the pleasure to admire beautiful animals of the four legged kind. One morning, I woke up early and saw four deers sleeping on the course. Slowly the mother got up and two kids followed. One kept on sleeping for another twenty minutes or so. The mother and the other siblings had moved about 100 feet and were just having breakfast. When the third kid got up and joined them, they disappeared behind the forest. Then later I saw two other deers getting up and slowly go toward the forest.

Even in the wild, to my great surprise, animals have their own rythm.

Coaching tip: do you know you when you are more productive? As much as possible, do you respect your needs in that aspect of your life? Make changes to your workday and organize your free time in ways that are best for YOU. Be a good animal.

Your coach

Marguerite Tennier, M.A.

Wild Wellness and Confidence Coaching
Your Inner Lion Queen Transform-Action

http://www.canadascoach.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?